Our online forum is private and provides a safe place to discuss issues relevant to women who are thinking, trying, applying or already are an SMC including:
- is single parenting really for me?
- what options are available for me to become a single parent?
- what do I tell people when I am pregnant or applying to foster or adopt?
- how do I build my support network?
- what do I tell my child when he/she begins to ask?
You are welcome to register to join the SMC Australia forum if you are a woman who is in any stage of being or becoming an SMC. To register please click on this link, then click on Sign Up in the top right hand corner and follow the instructions.
You will receive a response from SMC Australia to your registration request within 7 (seven) days.